Friday, January 27, 2006

Just a little tired..

I woke up this morning pretty exhausted. I haven't had much time to catch up since I returned on Monday. After two days of working I had to go to an all day training session yesterday. I was out late visiting friends and making new ones on Wednesday and last night. It's good to spend time with people but I realized that this is my first day back in Edinburgh for about 2.5 weeks. I'm going to try to take today easy but I have a lot of things to catch up on. Shopping, mail, random errands, updating a bus pass, printing photos, buying a gift....

Tonight we are having "poker night" at our flat, which of course isn't for real money, so it's a Christian version of poker night. :)

I was suppose to work on Saturday but Danny and some of my co-workers want to take me out to see a play during the afternoon. Some of my co-workers are going to be gone next weekend so I'll celebrate my birthday tomorrow with them. It will nice early b-day gift and the play is suppose to be incredible. It's actually a stage production of Trainspotting, which is a Scottish film with Euan McGregor. I watched the film with Danny yesterday after our training and the whole movie takes place in Edinburgh.

Sunday I'm helping lead worship again so I could use prayer for that. My visit to Trowbridge, again, was incredible. The Steelers also won which was awesome! It seems that I picked the wrong year to leave the country, maybe the Pirates will win the World Series by the time I come back :)

Speaking of coming back....I bet you are wondering (maybe your not) what I will do when I return. Well I am looking at Seminary and three Seminaries have caught my attention. Right now I am in the process of filling out application for Northern, Denver, and Asbury. The problem is it is such a pain to do these applications overseas. It means a lot of mailing and although I can do them online and save the applications, only a bit gets done at a time. I just need to set out a day and hammer them away.

Take care, enjoy the weekend and the rest of January!

No comments: