Friday, June 02, 2006

I don't have much to say, other than it is warm and beautiful here in Edinburgh. That's right, I said warm!

More than anything I am looking forward to leaving for Germany on Sunday. I'll be gone for about 10 days visiting Dan and of course there is a little tournament there known as the World Cup.

I realize I should of scheduled my flights to cover more days that the games are going to be played. Initially when I booked the flights they were sky high in prices so I had to take what I could get. For some reason the prices came down but it was too late! (Actually my flights got cancelled and I got money back, but because I had already booked train tickets down to Newcastle I rescheduled for the same days.)

Also, I don't know if I mentioned this yet. I might have. But I am planning on going to Northern Seminary in the fall. I have heard back from all the schools and sent my confirmation in to Northern. So that's me!

Mike

No comments: