More later. For now, briefly.
1. The Simpsons don't lie. The toilet does flush in the opposite direction south of the equator.
2. Mistrust drains more time, more energy, and more resources than trust does.
3. The Graber family inherited its loud conversations and love for life from the Congolese.
4. The Congolese dress well.
5. I love efficiency, order, and getting things done. It's modern, it's American, and I'm okay with that.
6. I don't care who the next president will be, I'm thankful to live in the U.S.
7. Chaos is not beautiful.
8. Skol is made in Kananga, Congo.
9. There are others out there taking good into their own hands.