Saturday, April 29, 2006

Good day

I have a good day planned so I'm going to tell you about it. I was able to snag a computer here at the library, early in the morning, but that makes it nice so I can try to connect with some people.

When I go back to the flat Danny and I are going over to friends house and out to a pub to watch the Chelsea v Man United football match. Then we are going back to "The Manse" (one of the volunteer flats) to play some table tennis and games. Then, this excites me more than it should, we are going to grill out. The weather is finally nice enough and I'm always in the mood for some burgers and hot dogs, (even though I don't like hot dogs and don't eat a lot of burgers I think it is just the familiarity/memories/atmosphere of grilling food) Then we are heading back to our flat where loads of people are coming over to celebrate...? Well we don't really have anything to celebrate, Danny is moving out so we were thinking about calling it a "leaving party" but he's still staying in the area. We don't need an excuse to have people over we just want to socialize, so it will be a good time!

No comments: